Turn Key Doc Inc is not a law or accounting firm. The information contained within turnkeydoc.com including its downloadable documents is general human resources, accounting and legal information and should not be construed as legal advice to be applied to any specific factual situation. The use of the materials in this packet does not create or constitute a relationship between the user and or member of this site and Turn Key Doc Inc., its employees or any other person associated with Turn Key Doc Inc. Because the law differs in each legal jurisdiction and may be interpreted or applied differently depending on your location or situation, you should not rely upon the materials provided within turnkeydoc.com without first consulting an employment attorney with respect to your specific situation.
The materials contained within www.turnkeydoc.com are provided “As-Is,” without warranty or condition of any kind whatsoever. Turn Key Doc Inc. does not warrant the materials’ quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability or fitness for use or purpose. To the maximum extent provided by law, Turn Key Doc Inc., it agents and officers shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including compensatory, special, direct, incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive or any other damages) arising out of the use or the inability to use the materials provided contained within turnkeydoc.com
Terms and Conditions
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS, AND THE REFERENCE MATERIALS YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
These Terms require the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
Turnkeydoc.com provides an online human resources, accounting and legal portal to give visitors a general understanding of the law and to provide suggested solutions to individuals who choose to prepare their human resources and accounting legal documents. The Site includes general information on commonly encountered human resources, accounting and legal issues. The turnkeydoc.com Reference Materials also include “how to” instructions explaining the proper way to complete the documents found on turnkeydoc.com. We are not responsible for the actual completing of the document or the result thereof. Turn Key Doc Inc. is not a law firm and may not perform services performed by an employment attorney. Turn Key Doc Inc. and its Reference Materials are not substitutes for the advice of an employment attorney.
Turn Key Doc Inc. strives to keep its documents accurate, current and up-to-date. However, because the law changes rapidly, Turn Key Doc Inc. cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site or Applications is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts. The employment law can vary and no general information or legal tool like the kind Turn Key Doc Inc. provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the information contained on the Site and Applications is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed employment attorney in your area.
This Site, Applications and Reference Materials are not intended to create a relationship, and your use of turnkeydoc.com does not and will not create a professional relationship between you and Turn Key Doc Inc. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any matter you undertake through the downloading of turnkeydoc.com’s Reference Material.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the Site, Applications, or the Reference Materials, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party’s account, user name or password at any time. You agree to notify Turn Key Doc Inc. immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name or password. Turn Key Doc Inc. shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else’s use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Turn Key Doc Inc., our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
2. Ownership. This Site, Applications, and Reference Materials are owned and operated by Turn Key Doc Inc. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, Applications, and Reference Materials including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by Turn Key Doc Inc. or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Turn Key Doc Inc., none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site or on any Applications shall be construed to confer any license under any of Turn Key Doc Inc.’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. See the “Legal Contact Information” below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Turn Key Doc Inc. does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Turn Key Doc Inc. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Turn Key Doc Inc.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site, Applications and Reference Materials may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than Turn Key Doc Inc. (each a “Third Party Site”). Turn Key Doc Inc. works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with turnkeydoc.com. turnkeydoc.com may also provide links to other citations or resources with whom it is not affiliated. Turn Key Doc Inc. is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. Turn Key Doc Inc. makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. Turn Key Doc Inc. is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. Turn Key Doc Inc. is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Turn Key Doc Inc. of the Third Party Site, nor does it imply that Turn Key Doc Inc. sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, guarantees, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that Turn Key Doc Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
License to Use
Turn Key Doc Inc. grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms (the “Forms”) for your own personal, internal business use, or if you are an attorney or professional, for your client. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any Form.
Resale of Forms Prohibited.
By becoming a member, ordering or downloading Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use or used by you in connection with your client and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of Turn Key Doc Inc.
Disclosure of Documents Viewed, Downloaded or Printed, TURN KEY DOC Account Information, and other Information:
Under certain circumstances We may disclose the Content (documents) viewed, downloaded, or printed, Turn Key Doc Account information, and other information. Typically those circumstances include when someone questions or disputes a charge, transaction, or having subscribed to a Turn Key Doc Platform or Service. If a credit card or PayPal account holder questions or disputes a charge we may disclose the history of Content (documents) viewed, downloaded, or printed, as well as the internet protocol (IP) addresses the purported credit card or PayPal account holder logged in to a Turn Key Doc Platform from, and dates and times of logging in, and certain information pertaining to the Turn Key Doc account, such as the email address provided by the Turn Key Doc account holder. We may disclose this information to: the Turn Key Doc or credit card or PayPal account holder, if such person provides us with sufficient information for us to reasonably verify that such person is one of the actual Turn Key Doc or credit card or PayPal account holders; someone acting on behalf of the actual Turn Key Doc or credit card or PayPal account holder(s), if such person provides us with sufficient information for us to reasonably verify that such person is acting on behalf of the actual Turn Key Doc or credit card or PayPal account holder(s); or Our transaction and payment processors and any service that facilitates Our transaction and payment processing. Furthermore, You should be aware that if anyone shares the Turn Key Doc account that You use, or accesses that Turn Key Doc account, they may be able to view what Content was viewed, downloaded, printed, uploaded, searched for, saved, emailed, forwarded, the documents You have started to complete or did complete using Doc Complete (aka Turn Key Doc Custom Documents), messages sent to and received from Turn Key Doc and other Turn Key Doc users using the Turn Key Doc messaging system, Through That TURN KEY DOC Account or while logged in to a Turn Key Doc Platform using that Turn Key Doc Account.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction by emailing us through our “Contact Us” portal. In the unlikely event that the Turn Key Doc Inc. is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction (or if Turn Key Doc Inc. has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally), we each agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration or in small claims court rather than in a court of general jurisdiction. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than a court does, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Any arbitration under these Terms will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted.
You may speak with independent counsel before using this Site or completing any purchase.
Rights and Responsibilities of Turn Key Doc Inc.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, Turn Key Doc Inc. takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by email for help.
Rights ad Responsibilities of Turn Key Doc Inc. Users or Other Posters of User Content.
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content – writings, files, pictures or any other work – that you post or transmit using any Turn Key Doc Inc. service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you agree that you will not submit any content:
that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
that infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Please see Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws below;
that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, or false advertising). Please see Compliance with Export Restrictions below;
that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing, or advocates or encourages illegal conduct harmful to any individual, partnership or corporation. Please see Inappropriate Content below;
that includes advertisements, spam, or content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
that includes information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information;
that contains any computer virus, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
Under United States federal law, you retain copyright on all works you create and post as User Content, unless you choose specifically to renounce it. In posting a work as User Content, you authorize other members who have access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links or reposting, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate it unless you give permission for such dissemination.
You grant Turn Key Doc Inc. a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell, distribute, and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium, or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
You are not required to provide your real name when signing up as a user of Turn Key Doc Inc. Turn Key Doc Inc. permits anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. Any user may request that such member’s email address be hidden to provide for additional privacy.
7. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TURN KEY DOC INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TURN KEY DOC INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, REFERENCE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. TURN KEY DOC INC. SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD TURN KEY DOC INC. AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF Turn Key Doc Inc. HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF TURN KEY DOC INC., IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR REFERENCE MATERIALS, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of Turn Key Doc Inc. Reference Materials, Turn Key Doc Inc. does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site or any Applications. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to Turn Key Doc Inc. through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and Turn Key Doc Inc.’s property. By providing such submissions to Turn Key Doc Inc. you hereby assign to Turn Key Doc Inc, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. Turn Key Doc Inc. shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
10. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing Turn Key Doc Inc. or using the Turn Key Doc Inc. Reference Material Library, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your Turn Key Doc Inc. user account.
Turn Key Doc Inc. has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of Turn Key Doc Inc. or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. Turn Key Doc Inc.’s policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
Notice. Turn Key Doc Inc. has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site. The Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed the rights of the Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual laws or regulations. The Company’s policy is to act expeditiously upon receipt of proper notification of claimed copyright infringement to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want the Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide the Company with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; (4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, email address; (5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Counter-Notice. If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent: (1) Your physical or electronic signature; (2) Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled; (3) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and (4) Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Austin, Texas, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at the Company’s sole discretion.
12. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site, Applications, or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
13. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
14. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site or Applications and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
16. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ©, Turn Key Doc Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
17. Trademarks. Turn Key Doc Inc., turnkeydoc.com, the lock and key hole logo, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Turn Key Doc Inc. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
18. Inquiries. BY USING Turn Key Doc Inc.’S REFERENCE MATERIALS OR ACCESSING THE Turn Key Doc Inc. SITE OR APPLICATIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO Turn Key Doc Inc. VIA THE Turn Key Doc Inc. SITE OR APPLICATIONS CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO Turn Key Doc Inc., AND THAT Turn Key Doc Inc. MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
19. Right to Refuse. You acknowledge that Turn Key Doc Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.